register
Search
Hot search: hollyland lark max

Solidcom C1 PRO - Static Noise?

[Copy link]
Winston Post time 2023-9-4 16:41:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Winston at 2023-9-4 16:51

Issue Description:
Recently, I've noticed that one of the units in my Solicom C1 PRO Intercom system is experiencing audio quality problems. During conversations, I hear static noise and intermittent drops in audio quality, which makes communication less effective. This issue is particularly frustrating because the system has been working flawlessly until now.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:
I've taken a few troubleshooting steps to identify and address the problem:

Device Positioning: I've tried repositioning the units to ensure they have a clear line of sight with minimal obstructions, but the issue persists.

Firmware Update: I've checked for firmware updates and ensured that all units are running the latest firmware available, but this didn't resolve the problem.

Battery and Power: I've confirmed that the unit with the audio issue has a fully charged battery, and I've also tested it with a different power source to rule out any power-related problems.

Question:
Has anyone else encountered a similar issue with their Solicom C1 PRO Wireless Intercom system, specifically related to audio quality problems? If so, could you share your experiences and any steps you took to troubleshoot and resolve the issue?

Thank you in advance !
2.png
3.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

mobile|small dark room|Hollyland

2024-5-20 10:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092638 second(s), 21 queries .