Forgot password?
 register
Search
Hot search: hollyland lark max

Help! I need a crash course!

[Copy link]
hollyland_KEe374 Post time 2024-4-19 14:14:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just bought my Hollyland Lark M1, and I need to use it next week to record two people having a conversation while standing on a busy New York street.  

How do I make sure both mics are on? How do I make sure they’re both at the correct audio level? What other settings do I need to know about?

Where online can I learn these things quickly?

Thank you in advance!

Author| hollyland_KEe374 Post time 2024-4-19 15:51:52 | Show all posts
The truth is, I have three questions. I realize how ignorant these questions are. But if anyone can answer all of these, or just one, it'd really help me.

1. How do I raise and lower the volume level on my two different mics to two different setting? I know where the main volume control is on the transmitter. But how do I control which of the two mics I’m effecting when I play with the transmitter?

2. What exactly do the terms “mono” and “stereo” mean in this context? Is that about turning on just one lav mic vs. both mics? Or is it about whether an individual mic is recording in mono or stereo mode?

3. I know that I generally want to use “Green Light” mode over “Blue Light” (because I want “noise cancellation” on). But how exactly do I switch it? I did it once, but forget how.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

mobile|small dark room|Hollyland

2024-5-20 01:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081124 second(s), 18 queries .