Forgot password?
 register
Search
Hot search: hollyland lark max

🔥 Hollyland Forum Lucky Draw 🔥

[Copy link]
hollyland_VTrKCs Post time 2023-9-26 16:01:05 | Show all posts
Congrats for new forum
hollyland_8GukyW Post time 2023-9-26 16:02:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is so cool❤️. I own one of the Lark M1 and the quality of the product is impressive💪.
hollyland_ZX0C0J Post time 2023-9-26 16:18:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lark max would be insane and would complete my set of wireless gear from HollyLand Tech 🔥🔥🔥
hollyland_8GukyW Post time 2023-9-26 16:19:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is so cool❤️. I own one of the Lark M1 and the quality of the product is impressive💪.
yosafatthenario Post time 2023-9-26 16:33:55 | Show all posts
Really really love and admire the Lark MAX since the beginning!! I have not owned one, but I hope I could own one someday. Every Tuesday I stream my small church cell group meeting. I'm in charge of sound mixing and broadcasting. I've researched about Lark MAX and found out it is absolutely great for music and singing!!! Rich bass and clarity!! No wonder it's claimed to sound like a studio mic!! Also, it has stable digital USB connectivity, so it's convenient to EQ and mix the sound in OBS. Really hope I could get Lark MAX. Keep up the good work Hollyland!
yosafatthenario Post time 2023-9-26 16:35:21 | Show all posts
Really really love and admire the Lark MAX since the beginning!! I have not owned one, but I hope I could own one someday. Every Tuesday I stream my small church cell group meeting. I'm in charge of sound mixing and broadcasting. I've researched about Lark MAX and found out it is absolutely great for music and singing!!! Rich bass and clarity!! No wonder it's claimed to sound like a studio mic!! Also, it has stable digital USB connectivity, so it's convenient to EQ and mix the sound in OBS. Really hope I could get Lark MAX. Keep up the good work Hollyland!
yosafatthenario Post time 2023-9-26 16:36:22 | Show all posts
Really really love and admire the Lark MAX since the beginning!!
I have not owned one, but I hope I could own one someday.

Every Tuesday I stream my small church cell group meeting. I'm in charge of sound mixing and broadcasting. I've researched about Lark MAX and found out it is absolutely great for music and singing!!! Rich bass and clarity!! No wonder it's claimed to sound like a studio mic!! Also, it has stable digital USB connectivity, so it's convenient to EQ and mix the sound in OBS.

Really hope I could get Lark MAX. Keep up the good work Hollyland!

yosafatthenario Post time 2023-9-26 16:37:34 | Show all posts

Every Tuesday I stream my small church cell group meeting. I'm in charge of sound mixing and broadcasting. I've researched about Lark MAX and found out it is absolutely great for music and singing!!! Rich bass and clarity!! No wonder it's claimed to sound like a studio mic!! Also, it has stable digital USB connectivity, so it's convenient to EQ and mix the sound in OBS.

hollyland_ZX0C0J Post time 2023-9-26 16:37:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lark max would be insane and would complete my set of wireless gear from HollyLand Tech!
yosafatthenario Post time 2023-9-26 16:38:17 | Show all posts

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

mobile|small dark room|Hollyland

2024-5-20 00:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091775 second(s), 18 queries .