Forgot password?
 register
Search
Hot search: hollyland lark max

Wireless transmitter are most commonly used for remote focus pullers and directo

[Copy link]
Danny Post time 2023-9-8 15:28:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
After using it for a week, I still think it is really good. There are three modes that can be used in different places to effectively solve the delay problem. It is the best to match the monitor when shooting video. It supports HDMI output 1080p. It was the last piece of the puzzle to make my rig 100% portable and wireless on the set. I will now have 100% capability of setting up a little video village with wireless video and audio feeding into an Atem mini pro feeding a 40” Mobile TV cart that is stand alone other than 1 plug to mains power. One thing i hear you say often is the difference between professional level gear and pro-sumer level gear.

Have to be aware of is,about this "framerate to the closest integer" thing..... I discovered this after i bought this same model and tried to sync two cameras to my Atomos Sumo 19 in switching mode. One camera via SDI, the other through the Hollyland. Rates 23.976 always bumps to 24, 59.94 always to 60.  
This 2-up view will not work unless both video feeds are the exact frHave to be aware of is,about this "framerate to the closest integer" thing..... I discovered this after i bought this same model and tried to sync two cameras to my Atomos Sumo 19 in switching mode. One camera via SDI, the other through the Hollyland. Rates 23.976 always bumps to 24, 59.94 always to 60.  

1.png
2.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
Heldson W. Post time 2023-9-22 14:33:15 | Show all posts

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

mobile|small dark room|Hollyland

2024-5-20 09:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085388 second(s), 21 queries .